As a General Technician, you will be working in a total car care repair center, with jobs ranging from standard maintenance to transmission, electrical diagnostics and everything in between if you have the proper skill set.
Other responsibilities of the General Technician may include:
- Diagnose and repair automotive systems-drivetrain, head jobs, suspension work, engine cooling system repair, and electrical, air conditioning and computer systems
- Transmission Removal and Installation
- Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians
- Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques
- Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
- Ability to perform misfire, evap, brakes, etc.
- Maintain an organized work environment
Our Commitment To You:
- Competitive pay structure
- Daytime work hours
- Paid time off
- Access to company proprietary training programs, seminars and skill presentations
- Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any problem encountered in your center
- Clean, safe environment
- Great team atmosphere
To be qualified for the General Technician position, you must have at least 3 years of automotive repair experience.
Other requirements include:
- Appropriate tools necessary for service performed
- Current driver's license
- Ability to communicate solutions to others
- Someone that is detail oriented, and loves doing the job right the first time!
- Multi-tasking ability
ASE/INDUSTRY/AAMCO Certifications are preferred but not required (we can get you there).
Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment such as Scanners, electrical diagnostic equipment, AC recovery equipment, Fluid Exchange Equipment, Lift operation, etc.