Assistant Sales Manager
An Assistant Sales Manager is a high energy professional who can assist the manager in driving sales and customer satisfaction.
An Assistant Sales Manager takes on many different roles as they assist in the management of day-to-day operations of one of our centers, including: answering phones using a company script, communicating with customers, building estimates, and working with company vendors.
- Answering phones
- Preparing estimates
- Assisting in selling of services
- Ordering parts and inventory
- Keeping customers updated on the status of their vehicles' repairs
- Coordinating transportation services
- Delivering a high level of customer service and quality control over all aspect of the center's business, operations, and work product
What We Offer:
- Hourly Compensation
- Daytime working hours
- Ongoing training and field support- We offer extensive industry training and career growth opportunities!
- Maximum of 2-3 years of office experience
- Strong commitment to customer service and relationship building
- Ability to communicate and use interpersonal skills at a sustained high level
- Capable of multi-tasking and executing in a fast paced environment
- Honest, goal-oriented and energetic team player
- Must have valid driver's license