AAMCO Transmissions is the world’s leader in transmissions and complex automotive repairs. We are actively seeking experienced technicians in the areas of Diagnostics and Transmission R&R. (No sponsorship for work visas)
What We Offer:
Health, Dental, Vision
401K company matches up to 3%
Each employee gets a $15,000 life insurance policy
Paid Holidays, PTO after the first year
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
1. Minimum of 4 years inspecting, diagnosing and repairing all automotive systems including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
2. Minimum of 4 years removing and reinstalling major component systems including all components of the drive line.
1. Hold a valid driver’s license. (required)
2. Own professional grade tools to service any repair needed.
3. Must be punctual and bring a positive attitude to work every day.
4. Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment.
5. ASE Certifications. (preferred)