Center Sales Manager
JOB TITLE: Center Sales Manager
Provides quality customer service to customers through the proper usage of all sales procedures. Answers telephone and sets up appointment times for customers, utilizing Telephone Procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs a high volume of warm calls to potential customers (must have excellent phone sales and the ability to complete a one-call close)
- Engages and consults incoming customers, both in-person and over the phone, to successfully generate and close sales
- Effectively establishes and maintains customer relationships
- Consistently meets/exceeds established sales targets
- Follows AAMCO sales procedures
- Provides service recommendations
- Performs workflow management
Coordinates work requirements with production personnel to assure that there is a smooth workflow throughout the entire week and the customer’s cars are delivered when promised.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
4+ years of sales experience.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail oriented while maintaining an extremely positive attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Team player with a "can do" attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers
- Forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player and takes initiative.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.