General Automotive Technician
As an Automotive Technician, you will be working in a total car care repair center, with jobs ranging from standard maintenance to transmission, electrical diagnostics and everything in between if you have the proper skill set. This position will be responsible for explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to service staff and team members.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Remove and Reinstall Transmission systems.
- Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians
- Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques
- Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation packages based upon experience
- Access to AAMCO’s proprietary training programs, seminars and skill presentations
- Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any problem encountered in your center
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience working as a General Automotive/R&R Technician
- Hold a valid driver’s license (required)
- Own professional grade tools to service any general repair need
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment