Master Automotive Technician
Student (High School)
As a Master Automotive Technician, you will be working in a total car care repair center, with jobs ranging from standard maintenance to transmission repair, electrical diagnostics and everything in between if you have the proper skill set. This position will be responsible for explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to service staff and team members.
- Diagnose and repair automotive systems-drivetrain, brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, air conditioning and computer systems
- Remove and Reinstall Transmission systems.
- Ability to accurately diagnose transmission problems, TCM, PCM, Solenoids, electrical issues.
- Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians
- Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation packages based upon experience
- 5 day Work Week/ No Weekends!
- Access to AAMCO’s proprietary training programs, seminars and skill presentations
- Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any problem encountered in your center
- Clean, safe environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Minimum of 15+ years’ experience working as a professional automotive technician
- ASE Certifications required
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Appropriate Automotive Master tools necessary for service performed
- Experience troubleshooting and conducting both mechanical and electrical diagnostics, including drivability testing
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment
Apply for this position