General Automotive Technician
Student (High School)
As a General Automotive Technician, you will be called upon to service a broad range of vehicle repair issues and for quickly identifying the cause of performance problems.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians
- Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques
- Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation packages based upon experience
- $500 Signing Bonus!
- Daytime work hours
- Paid Time off
- Access to AAMCO’s proprietary training programs, seminars and skill presentations
- Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any problem encountered in your center
- An AAMCO Career Path, a formal plan, designed to take you anywhere in the Automotive Industry. We offer a Career not just a Job.
- Clean, safe environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience working as a General Automotive Technician
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Own professional grade tools to service any general repair need
- Experience troubleshooting and conducting both mechanical and electrical diagnostics, including drivability testing
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment
If you feel your experience aligns with what we are looking for please apply and someone will contact you shortly.
Apply for this position